To be eligible for this certificate you must:
- be at least 21 years of age
- hold a current Australian driver licence for the class of vehicle in which you want to instruct
- have successfully completed an approved training course, if you intend to instruct in cars
- have held an Australian driver licence (other than a learner or provisional) for at least 3 years, and held it for at least one year immediately prior to the date of application
- be medically fit and of suitable character
- obtain a National History Criminal Check from Tasmania Police
- hold appropriate current professional indemnity insurance.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.