When applying to the Property Agents Board for approval to manage more than one authorised place of business, the following information should be provided:
- the addresses of each authorised place of business
- where the trust accounting functions, receipting, payments and settlements are performed for each office
- the number of staff or employees in each office
- the level of qualification for the staff in each office
- the approximate attendance in each office by the Agent or Property Manager in charge.