You will need this approval if you intend to undertake activities within the Port Arthur Historic Site.
The Port Arthur Historic Site also includes areas of land at:
- Mason Cove
- Point Puer
- Coal mines historic site
- Cascades female factory historic site
- Garden Point
- The Water-Supply Dam Site.
Activities that need approval include, but are not limited to:
- selling or hiring goods of any description
- providing or offering accommodation or other services
- activities that involve damaging or removing any relic, artefact, building or other structure, flora, or timber.