You will require this approval if you intend to undertake commercial activities in the Royal Botanical Gardens. Activities requiring approval include, but are not limited to:
- collecting money
- displaying or distributing advertising materials, signs, posters and other printed materials
- offering goods for hire or sale (for example, selling papers or food)
- using television, video, cinematographic or photographic equipment for commercial purposes
- conducting or assisting with the operation of an amusement or performance for reward
- providing entertainment for reward.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.