You will need an authorisation to undertake certain activities in National Parks, reserve land and other Crown land. Activities most commonly requiring an authorisation are group activities (such as carnivals, sports events, regattas or charity events). Other activities that may need an authorisation include, but are not limited to the following:
- interfere with any materials, formations or buildings
- interfere with fauna
- interfere with or remove items
- light a fire
- take an animal into a national park or reserve
- use a metal detector or chainsaw
- use a vehicle or an aircraft
- operate a drone.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.