** Scheduled maintenance **

We’ll be updating this tool between 7 am and 11 am on 20 July 2024 (AEST). During this time, this website will be unavailable

Authority to Conduct an Event on Crown Land - Tasmania


You will need to apply for authority if you intend to conduct an event on agency managed Crown land.

Events that will need authorisation include:

  • commercial events
  • events that exclude public access
  • events requiring erection of temporary structures
  • carnivals and regattas.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

You will need to ensure that you meet any insurance requirements as specified by the agency.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the agency for information on fees to be submitted.

Act(s) name

Crown Lands Act 1976 Tasmania

Regulation(s) name

Crown Lands Regulations 2021 Tasmania

Administering agency

Department of Natural Resources and Environment

Parks and Wildlife Service

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.