To be eligible for this licence, you must:
- pay the prescribed fee
- possess the appropriate qualifications and experience
- nominate a person to be the licensed person of the licensed entity
- have the appropriate level of insurance.
- undertake annual training.
The application is to state the occupation and class of building services work that licence is for and is to be accompanied by any information required by the Administrator relating to:
- the applicant's qualifications, experience and competence to perform the functions of, or carry out the work of, the relevant occupation and class
- the applicant's capacity, competence and fitness, including whether the applicant has a sound and stable financial background, to carry out building services work of that occupation and class
- the maintenance of the applicant's skills and continuing professional development.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.