Certificate of Certifiable Works - Building / Plumbing - Tasmania


You will need this certificate if you intend to undertake any work that is related to, or involves, plumbing or sewerage infrastructure that is regulated by the agency.

This certificate is usually applied for by building and plumbing designers, architects and consultants, but can also be applied for by the owner of the property. Certificates may be needed prior to applying for a building or plumbing permit from your local council.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the Contact Officer for information on fees to be submitted.


Other resources

Task Business Structure Resources
Comply Company, Co-operative, Other, Partnership, Sole Trader Guidelines for Building or Development (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Water and Sewerage Industry Act 2008 Tasmania

Lodgement process


Applications may be posted, emailed or hand delivered.

Please use the contact details below to find out more information.

Approval time

14 business days

Administering agency


Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.