You will need an approval if you intend to undertake commercial filming or photography activities in a National Park. Activities requiring approval include:
- commercial filming (advertisements)
- feature filming (cinema, video and TV)
- documentaries and tourism promotions
- educational and government sponsored filming
- stills photography for advertising purposes.
The following activities do not attract a fee, but you will still need to submit an application form:
- educational or tourism productions deemed to be beneficial
- federal or state government tourism department sponsored filming
- news and current affairs.