To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be a fit and proper person
- hold one of the prescribed qualifications
- have two years of full-time practical experience, or equivalent, in conveyancing work gained with a prescribed employer
- hold at least $2,000,000 in professional indemnity insurance cover
- have not been disqualified from holding the licence, bankrupt or have not been convicted of an indictable offence in the last five years.
For more information on the prescribed qualifications and experience, please see clause 4 in the regulations.