To be eligible to apply for this licence, you must:
- be 18 years or over
- be a fit and proper person in regard to your character and acquaintances and close associates
- hold appropriate current professional indemnity insurance
- have primary responsibility for the management of the business proposed
- have satisfactorily completed an approved firearms safety course
- be able to meet the storage and safety requirements specified in the relevant Act.
To apply for a licence, you will need to complete the application form and pay any required fees.
It is a condition of this licence that the licence holder is familiar, and willing to comply with, all relevant and current state and commonwealth legislation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.