You will need to comply with this code if you intend to conduct a business involving forest operations.
The forestry operations covered by this code include the:
- formation, development, regeneration and maintenance of forests
- obtaining of forest produce
- loading, transporting and unloading of forest produce
- post operative assessment
- establishment, maintenance and repair of roads or tracks in connection with that work
- activities of anyone with potential for exposure to hazards resulting from forest operations in those workplaces.