You may be required to comply with this code if you intend to conduct a business involving forest operations. Operations covered by this code include, the:
- formation, assessment, development, regeneration and maintenance of forests
- obtaining of forest produce
- loading, transport and unloading of forest produce
- establishment, maintenance and repair of roads or tracks in connection with that work
- activities of anyone with potential for exposure to hazards resulting from forest operations in those workplaces.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.