You will need to comply with this code if you are involved in entering into contracts for services within the forestry industry.
The Standard Conditions contained in this Forestry Contract Code apply to all Forestry Contracts entered into for the following types of forestry operation:
- planting trees for commercial timber production;
- managing trees that have been planted for commercial timber production, but limited to the following silviculture activities: thinning, pruning, fertilising, pest and weed control, and fire and weed management;
- harvesting trees for commercial timber production;
- transporting timber that has been harvested for commercial purposes;
- land clearing associated with a forestry operation specified elsewhere in this definition; and
- road construction and quarrying associated with a forestry operation specified elsewhere in this definition.