You will need to be registered if you are a fuel retailer in Tasmania. Fuel retailers carry out the retail sale of fuel.
Registered fuel retailers must report their fuel prices:
- when they commence trading
- within 30 minutes of changing their standard fuel prices.
For the purposes of this registration, fuel means:
- regular unleaded petroleum (RON 91)
- E10 (RON 94)
- premium unleaded petroleum (RON 95 and RON 98)
- E85 (RON105)
- premium diesel
- liquefied petroleum (LPG)
- compressed natural gas or natural gas for vehicles (CNG or NGV)
- liquefied natural gas (LNG)
- B20 (biodiesel and diesel blend).
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.