To be eligible for this licence you must:
- be a body corporate or a partnership of two or more body corporates
- be deemed suitable to hold the licence by the agency
- demonstrate you can comply with the obligations of licence holders.
When your suitability to hold the licence is being assessed by the agency, they will consider your:
- previous commercial and other dealings and the standard of honesty and integrity you showed in those dealings
- financial, technical and human resources
- officers (and, if applicable, major shareholders) previous commercial and other dealings and the standard of honesty shown in those dealings.
If you intend to apply for a gas infrastructure licence you will also need to:
- have all other needed permits or authorisations to carry out your gas infrastructure activities
- hold a certificate that demonstrated you have or will have the ability to safely distribute or transmit gas.