To be eligible for this licence you must show that your premises is suitable for the management and operation of gaming facilities. You will also be required to demonstrate that you have the financial resources and have, or have access to, the technical resources and ability to conduct gaming activities of a kind sought through an endorsement of the licence.
An application form must be submitted, together with a:
- completed company history form
- completed personal history and suitability of person form for each associate
- completed certification of technical standards for recorded surveillance form
- gaming business submission
- community interest submission, if gaming machines have not operated at the premises within the last 6 months.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information regarding eligibility requirements.