This guide describes some of the best ways of transporting the following items:
- cartons and boxes (for example, fruit and vegetables)
- drums and pails (for example, paint and other liquids)
- building materials, long length items - timber, fabricated steel, ladders, etc
- trades equipment, tools, concrete mixers, tampers and cylinders
- items of scrap and demolition materials
- small loose items.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.