You may need to comply with this code if you are a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) who has a primary duty of care to provide and maintain a work environment without risks to health and safety.
- provides practical guidance on how to manage health and safety risks associated with psychosocial hazards; and how to achieve
- the standards required under the work health and safety laws
- applies to all workplaces
- explains common psychosocial hazards and how to identify them. Includes harmful behaviours; and job characteristics, design and management
- explains risk management process for psychosocial hazards and controlling risks
- includes sample risk register.