You will need approval to conduct any of the following activities:
- conduct percussion or diamond drilling operations
- conduct boring operations
- conduct geological investigations
- conduct works under a geological investigations approval
- collect fossils from a declared fossil site
- disturb, collect or remove speleothems (mineral deposits in caves)
- fossick, prospect, explore or carry out mining activities in an area of geological significance
- carry out, or cause to carry out, an aerial geophysical survey.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.