You will need to comply with this statement if you intend to operate a private hospital or day-procedure centre where experimental treatment on humans is undertaken.
This statement covers:
- values and principles of ethical conduct
- themes in research ethics: risk, benefit and consent
- ethical considerations specific to research methods or fields
- ethical considerations specific to participants
- processes of research governance and ethical review.
This statement may be updated from time to time.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance that may be required.