You are required to apply for permission if you intend to do any of the following on a strategic infrastructure railway corridor:
- sell or hire out any article, material or other thing
- offer, or expose for sale or hiring out, any article, material or thing
- have in his or her possession for selling or hiring out, any article, material or other thing
- provide, offer to provide, or hold himself or herself out as willing to provide any service or facility for any monetary or other consideration
- erect a sign, other than a sign to provide information to the public relating to the corridor safety and use objectives.
A strategic infrastructure corridor is land that forms, or is associated with, part of the railway network as specified on a plan within the Central Plan Register.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.