You will require this permit if you intend to:
- have more than one sewer branch connection for your property
- discharge any matter into a sewerage system or drainage system
- connect, make entry into, remove part of, or otherwise interfere with any system
- alter the bed, banks or flood plains of a water course
- erect a structure within the riparian zone of a water course bank.
A drainage system includes, but is not limited to a:
- sewerage system
- drainage system
- stormwater system, pipe, fitting, or fixture.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.