You may require this permit if you intend to undertake commercial activities on a public marine facility.
A marine facility is defined as any structure or equipment, under the management and control of council that is used for the launching and mooring of vessels including any associated landing stage, slipway, boat launching ramp, jetty, wharf or breakwater.
Activities requiring approval include, but are not limited to:
- placing cargo and material on a marine facility
- repairing or maintaining vessels on or adjacent to a marine facility
- entering a marine facility when closed
- adding to, or altering the structure of a marine facility
- displaying signs or advertising material
- selling goods, chattels or property on a marine facility
- conducting a commercial business on a marine facility
- refuelling at a marine facility.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.