You will require this permit if you intend to carry on a business in a public place. This includes to sell, hawk, lease, hire, or offer for sale, or give away any:
- article or thing, except on the occasion of a public event
- chair or seat
- food or drink
- goods, chattels or property
- land, goods, chattels or property.
You will also require this permit if you intend to:
- conduct an event
- place furniture in a reserve for the purposes of outdoor dining
- carry on a business, profession, trade, performance or occupation, whether for financial reward or consideration or not
- set up, place, keep, maintain or park a stall or other structure for the disposal of flowers, fruit, provisions, refreshments and articles of any description.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.