You will require this permit if you intend to undertake any activity in a mall. This includes, but is not limited to:
- remaining in a mall when it is closed
- erecting a stall, stand, structure, sign, banner or billboard
- playing a musical instrument or any other instrument that produces a relay noise or other sound
- use or operate any television, radio, tape recorder, compact disc player or noise-making instrument
- organising, conducting or participating in an assembly, meeting, reception, party, or concert
- engaging in preaching, public speaking, busking, selling raffle tickets or taking up a collection of money
- participating in an organised sport, contest or game
- possess, consume or sell liquor
- buying, selling or giving away any product or service
- riding, driving or using a bicycle, tricycle, skateboard or in-line skates, or other vehicle.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.