You will require this permit if, on a road or within any public recreation ground, park or natural reserve, you intend to:
- Take, cut, top, lop, ringbark, injure or wilfully destroy any tree, shrub, flower or other vegetation;
- Interfere with, dig, cut, collect or remove any sod, turf, loam, sand, gravel, stone or other material;
- Introduce or encourage the growth of declared weeds or any other plant;
- Remove, damage or deface any rock formation or cave;
- Dam up, divert or pollute any water on or under the surface; or
- Take or collect any water for sale.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.