You will require this permit if, on a road or within any public recreation ground, park or natural reserve, you intend to:
- take, cut, top, lop, ringbark, injure or wilfully destroy any tree, shrub, flower or other vegetation
- interfere with, dig, cut, collect or remove any sod, turf, loam, sand, gravel, stone or other material
- introduce or encourage the growth of declared weeds or any other plant
- remove, damage or deface any rock formation or cave
- dam up, divert or pollute any water on or under the surface
- take or collect any water for sale.