Permit to Light a Fire in a Reserve, Park or Public Place - Clarence City Council - Tasmania


You will need this permit if you intend to light a fire for any purpose, such as rubbish disposal, cooking, on public land in a place not designated for such use. Public land can include reserves, parks, roads, road verges or other public places.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified on the permit.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Fees vary depending on individual circumstances. Please consult the Contact Officer for fee information.


Act(s) name

Local Government Act 1993 Tasmania

Administering agency

Clarence City Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.