You will need prior written approval from the Authority to undertake certain activities at a State jetty. These activities include:
- berthing a vessel alongside a loading area other than for the purpose of loading or unloading passengers, stores, catch or cargo
- berthing a vessel alongside a restricted area at a State jetty in excess of any time limit specified
- altering a State jetty by installing a lifting device, crane or utility service
- altering a State jetty by erecting, exhibiting or displaying a notice, sign, bill, poster or advertisement
- berthing an unseaworthy vessel or work on a vessel that will result in making it unseaworthy
- carrying out repairs or maintenance to a vessel on a State jetty in excess of three days
- sell, let or hire any goods, vessels or property on a State jetty
- swimming or diving within 30 metres of a State jetty
- jumping or diving off a State jetty.
A State jetty is any marine facility, including any utility services, which is managed by the agency.