You will require a permit to undertake certain activities in National Parks or Reserves. Activities most commonly requiring a permit are group activities (such as weddings, sports events, or charity events). Other activities that may require a permit include the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- Interfere with any materials, formations or buildings;
- Interfere with fauna;
- Interfere with or remove items;
- Light a fire;
- Take an animal into a national park or reserve;
- Use a metal detector or chainsaw; or
- Use a vehicle or an aircraft.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.