You will need to comply with these standards if you intend to use electrical equipment in the operation of gas pipelines.
The standards that you need to comply with are:
- AS / NZS 1020 The control of undesirable static electricity
- AS / NZS 3000 Electrical installations
- AS / NZS 4853 Electrical safety on metallic pipelines
- AS / NZS 60079.14 Explosive atmospheres - Design selection, erection and initial inspection
- AS / NZS 60079.17 Explosive atmospheres - Electrical installations inspection and maintenance.