You will require this prior written approval from the Authority if you intend to undertake certain activities at a State jetty. Some of these activities include:
- berthing an unregistered vessel or a vessel that does not hold a current national certificate of survey or operation
- berthing a vessel unmanned on a load and unload area
- altering a jetty, including the installation of any lifting device, crane or utility service
- installing any crane, fuel dispensing equipment, water or gas line, electric power outlet or any other utility services
- berthing an unseaworthy vessel (work on a vessel may render it unseaworthy)
- swimming or diving within 20 metres of a State jetty.
A State jetty is any marine facility, including any utility services, which is managed by the Authority.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.