You will need this registration if you intend to:
- register a new item of plant
- renew an existing plan item registration
- vary an existing plant item registration.
Types of plant that may need registration include:
- pressure vessels
- tower cranes
- lifts, escalators and moving walkways
- building maintenance units
- amusement devices
- concrete playing booms
- mobile cranes with a capacity greater than 10 tonnes.
This purpose of this registration is to ensure that your item of plan is inspected by a competent person and is safe to operate.