If you intend to provide veterinary services within Tasmania, you will be required to comply with these standards. Veterinary services include but are not limited to:
- the examination of animals for diagnostic purposes, and the provision of advice, including the prescription of drugs or treatment, on the basis of that diagnosis
- the provision of medical or physical treatment to animals
- the performance of surgical procedures upon animals
- the administration of anaesthetic to animals
- the conducting of pregnancy testing upon animals
- the performance of any artificial breeding procedure upon animals.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.