To be eligible for this licence, you must satisfy the Agency that you are willing and able to comply with the relevant legislation and any accompanying Agency guidelines. The Agency may issue a wildlife exhibition licence to you if they are satisfied that:
- the place where the exhibition will be kept is suitable for the purpose
- the facilities and services that will be available for the care and treatment of the wildlife are satisfactory
- the nature and construction of buildings and cages erected are suitable for that purpose
- it is unlikely that wildlife will escape from that place
- you will abide by the reporting guidelines with respect to the exhibition, movement, keeping of certain species, release or sale, feeding and shelter of, the wildlife involved.
In the case of an application for the licence by:
- a body corporate, every director of the body corporate is a fit and proper person to be a director of a body corporate that keeps a wildlife exhibition and is otherwise of good character
- individuals, the individuals are fit and proper persons to keep a wildlife exhibition and is otherwise of good character.