You will require this permit if you intend to interfere with any wildlife or wildlife products. This permit relates to activities on both private or public property. Activities requiring a permit include, but are not limited to:
- Intentionally rousing or disturbing any wildlife;
- Feeding wildlife;
- Interfering with nests, breeding places or habits or any wildlife;
- Laying or setting any traps, snares or depositing any poisonous or chemical substances;
- Taking or possessing any wildlife or wildlife products; or
- Using or possessing any hunting equipment.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.