You will require this permit if you intend to interfere with any wildlife or wildlife products. This permit relates to activities on both private or public property. Activities requiring a permit include, but are not limited to:
- intentionally rousing or disturbing any wildlife
- feeding wildlife
- interfering with nests, breeding places or habits or any wildlife
- laying or setting any traps, snares or depositing any poisonous or chemical substances
- taking or possessing any wildlife or wildlife products
- using or possessing any hunting equipment.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.