You may be required to comply with this code if you intend to undertake any of the following:
- engage workers to undertake work, or directing or influencing work carried out by workers
- conduct a business or undertaking which may put other people at risk
- manage or control a workplace or its fixtures, fittings or plant
- design, manufacture, import or supply plant, substances or structures for use at a workplace
- install, construct or commission plant or structures at a workplace.
This code provides information on mechanisms for consultation, co-operation and co-ordination between workers affected or likely to be affected by health and safety matters, and for the facilitation of worker participation and representation.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.