You will require this approval if you intend to undertake commercial activities in the Royal Botanical Gardens. Activities requiring approval include, but are not limited to:
- Collecting money;
- Displaying or distributing advertising materials, signs, posters and other printed materials;
- Offering goods for hire or sale (for example, selling papers or food);
- Using television, video, cinematographic or photographic equipment for commercial purposes;
- Conducting or assisting with the operation of an amusement or performance for reward; and
- Providing entertainment for reward.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information.