This guide describes some of the best ways of transporting the following items:
- Cartons and boxes (for example, fruit and vegetables);
- Drums and pails (for example, paint and other liquids);
- Building materials, long length items - timber, fabricated steel, ladders, etc.;
- Trades equipment, tools, concrete mixers, tampers and cylinders;
- Items of scrap and demolition materials; and
- Small loose items.
Please consult the Contact Officer for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.