To be eligible for acceptance, you must:
- apply in writing
- submit all required information
- submit a statement of compliance in the prescribed form
- pay the prescribed fee.
You will have to submit additional information if the gas installation:
- has total gas rate exceeding 3.8 gigajoules per hour
- has an operating pressure exceeding 200 kilo pascals
- is to be installed in a building exceeding 10 storeys above ground
- contains a Type B appliance.
The additional information needed to submit is contained in Schedule 8 and 9 of the regulations.