Alpine National Park Electricity Generation Lease or Licence - Victoria


You may need this lease or licence if you operate an electricity generation company and intend to generate electricity for supply or sale.

Your lease or licence will authorise you to access and use a particular portion of land within the Alpine National Park. A licence or lease is often used to allow electricity supply and power generation infrastructure to be operated in a national park.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

National Parks Act 1975 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

National Parks Regulations 2013 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action

Parks Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.