You will require this approval if you intend to manufacture, supply or provide testing services of gambling equipment and systems in Victoria.
Listing on the roll is authorisation to do one or more of the following, subject to conditions imposed by the agency:
- manufacture, sell or supply approved gaming machines
- manufacture, sell or supply restricted gaming components or monitoring components
- obtain or acquire approved gaming machines or restricted gaming components.
Listing on the roll as a supplier of testing services is authorisation to do the following:
- install, service, repair or maintain gaming equipment, player account equipment, and monitoring equipment
- test gaming equipment, player account equipment and monitoring equipment for the purposes of issuing certificates
- test the instruments, hardware, software or equipment of a public lottery or keno licence holder
- test a pre-commitment system
- test interactive gaming equipment.
To apply, complete the Listing on the Roll of Manufacturers, Suppliers and Testers application form.
Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.