Approval to Connect to a Water or Sewer Main - Grampian Wimmera Mallee (GWM) Water - Victoria


You will need to apply for this approval if you intend to install plumbing from private property to connect to water authority infrastructure.This includes:

  • a new water connection
  • a new sewer connection
  • a new recycled water connection (where applicable)
  • making changes to existing connection.

Additional approval may be required depending on the severity of works required.

Please consult the responsible agency for more information and to ascertain the level of compliance (if any) that may be required.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact GWM Water for fee information to send with the application

Act(s) name

Water Act 1989 Victoria

Administering agency

Victorian Water Industry Association (VicWater)

Rural Water Corporations

Grampian Wimmera Mallee (GWM) Water

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:


Grampian Wimmera Mallee (GWM) Water

Rural Water Corporations

Victorian Water Industry Association (VicWater)

Mailing address: PO BOX 481
Horsham, Victoria 3402
Phone: 1300 659 961
Fax: 03 5381 9881
Contact us website: Grampian Wimmera Mallee Water (Opens in new window)