Authority to Control or Destroy Game - Victoria


You will need this authorisation to control or destroy game in Victoria. 

You will need to provide information regarding:

  • the species and number of game you intend to control or destroy
  • the specific reason for control or destruction of game
  • your proposed control or destruction method.

If you are intending to control or destroy game on Crown Land, you must have permission from the Crown land manager.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Your application may be assessed by a Game Manager who may inspect the property to confirm the details set out in your application. This authorisation will only be issued if the Agency is satisfied that it is necessary.

Ongoing eligibility requirements

You must comply with any conditions placed on your authorisation.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.

Act(s) name

Wildlife Act 1975 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

Administering agency

Game Management Authority

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.