To apply for registration, you need:
- an Australian Company Number (ACN)
- proof of identification for each director completing the police check
- proof of insurance
- a current email address and current email addresses for each director of the company.
A company is eligible for registration if:
- at least one director of the company holds a current registration as a building practitioner
- the VBA is satisfied that the company and each director of the company meets the prescribed personal and financial probity requirements
- none of the directors are excluded persons.