Catchment Area Access Permit - Victoria


You may need this permit to access a designated water supply catchment area within a national park. There are designated water supply catchment areas within the following national parks:

  • Great Otway National Park
  • Kinglake National Park
  • Yarra Ranges National Park.

Parts of these catchment areas may be set aside for walking tracks, picnic areas or other purposes. If you intend to access a part of a catchment area where access is not ordinarily allowed, you will require a permit.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please consult the responsible agency for information on fees to be submitted with your application.


Act(s) name

National Parks Act 1975 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

National Parks Regulations 2013 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Action

Parks Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.