Construction Induction Training Card (White Card) - Victoria


You will need a card or other proof of verifying your completion of basic occupational health and safety (OHS) training if you are a worker on a construction site.

The induction training must be provided by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). On completion of the OHS induction training, the training organisation will forward your details to the Agency, who will issue you with a construction induction card or certificate allowing you to work on a construction site in Victoria.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All You must pay the costs of your training course. This may vary between registered training organisations (RTOs).

Other resources

Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Service Providers Directory (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2017 Victoria

Approval time

Approximately 30 days

Administering agency

Department of Treasury and Finance

WorkSafe Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.