Construction Induction Training Card - Victoria


It is a requirement that every worker on a construction site has a card or other proof verifying their completion of basic occupational health and safety (OHS) training.

The induction training must be provided by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). On completion of the OHS induction training, the training organisation will forward your details to the Agency, who will issue you with a construction induction card or certificate allowing you to work on a construction site in Victoria.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All You must pay the costs of your training course. This may vary between registered training organisations (RTOs).

Other resources

Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Service Providers Directory (Opens in new window)

Act(s) name

Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 Victoria

Regulation(s) name

Occupational Health and Safety Regulations 2017 Victoria

Approval time

Approximately 30 days

Administering agency

Department of Treasury and Finance

WorkSafe Victoria

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Licensing Branch

WorkSafe Victoria

Department of Treasury and Finance

Operating address: 1 Malop Street
Geelong, Victoria 3220
Mailing address: GPO BOX 4293
Melbourne, Victoria 3001
Phone: 03 9641 1555
Website: WorkSafe Victoria (Opens in new window)