EastLink Project Licence - Victoria


You will need this licence if you intend to enter or use reserved project land, former project land or public land in the extended EastLink project area for construction or other purposes relating to the Eastlink Project.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please consult the responsible agency for more information regarding eligibility requirements.


A licence must not exceed the period of operation of the Eastlink Project.


Act(s) name

EastLink Project Act 2004 Victoria

Administering agency

Department of Transport and Planning

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.